Wednesday 11 June 2014

Going to the craft room and I'm going to get tidying....

Sing the title of this blog post to this tune.

I've finally made it back up to the craft room after leaving it to itself for a few months (depression/lack of motivation etc) It feels good to be back in there but goodness me it was a mess!



This is the space in front of my desk.


This is the doorway (I am aware that you are meant to go through doors!)


This is a pile to be sorted - a mixture of packaging and stock.


At least I have an eager helper!

3 comments:

Twiggy said...

Underneath Twiglet's cabin bed looks like that, it's beginnig to spill across the room:) now when you start tidying don't do what he does and get distracted by Lego and Dr Who comics !!!
Your helper looks very cute.
Twiggy x

dropstitch said...

Good luck! You'll feel better with every surface revealed, I'm sure :)

Jodie said...

I HAD to clean mine recently- best thing is I found some awesome stuff I forgot I owned. Good luck