Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tie chickens, not Thai chicken!

Yeah, good one Lynsey :)

As you may have guessed from the title, my long made (August 2011!) tie chickens have finally made it into my shops! They have been to fairs with me, and several have sold so you are seeing the last few available. They all have appropriate 1970's style names as they are indeed made from 1970's ties :)

Randy
Kenneth
Here is Clive
Duncan
Rodney
Simon
Trevor
Trevor and Simon have twins as the ties they were made from were huge - I believe the term is kipper ties :)

I'm on the look out for some gaudy ties so I can add to the tie chicken collection :)

2 comments:

Nic said...

Fab!! Rodney looks a bit regal :)

Tip Top said...

I've nearly wet myself with Simon as a 70's name heheheheheheh!!!! And it is very true!