Friday 30 November 2012

The upcycled, refillable notebooks are finally made!

Well I made a prototype a good few months ago and hadn't got round to making any actual ones until I got a wholesale order through that included some! I liked my old notebooks, but I wanted to be able to include more eco-friendly features so I've turned the notebooks into refillable ones and when they are up in the shop you will be able to buy refill packs too! Cool eh?? I'm really pleased with this extra eco-friendliness as it's fits what I am trying to do really well. The rings are easily opened so you can add extra pages and of course, refill paper packs!



All the papers inside are upcycled/reclaimed and I've included pages from the original books.



I've also included some extras such as an envelope (for all those bits of paper) and some tags as extra writing spaces :)



I have also included a helpful reminder of where you can get you refills from :)


The paper band is the only thing I'm not 100% happy with - I want a stamp for it but need to order one and I need to tweak the wording.

As I said earlier these are heading off with some other items to a new cafe (details soon!) as aprt of a wholesale order but if you like what you see, I can always make you one before they hit my shops!

3 comments:

WendyCarole said...

Very nice. I like reusable ones


the "please prove you are not a robot' ended hens lol

KatGotTheCream said...

I LOVE these!! They are genius!

K x

sister outlaws said...

Brilliant!