Tuesday 27 November 2012

Another sale!

Phew! My Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale has just finished and the editing of all the shop information has ended too (long job!) I am now offering another sale but this time on (most of) my large envelopes. I haven't been happy with the style of them and have designed some new ones that are more envelope shaped and that are self sealing so no fiddling with sticky tape for you to get them closed!




The above envelopes can be found for half price (£2.50) in my Folksy shop. Along with lots of others!



And these are a couple of the sets in my Etsy shop. There are more in there too!

1 comment:

Kat McNally said...

These are the most beautiful envelopes I have ever seen!
How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12. Would be so rapt if you joined us!
There's a little giveaway too. :-)
Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html
Take care,
Kat xxx