Saturday 27 October 2012

Three sewing boxes

Is it a bit excessive to have three sewing boxes? No, I didn't think so!


The one on the left is the one I use most - it comes with me to fairs, goes to ballet and the park (when it's nice!) and comes anywhere when I know I am going to be sitting down for a long period of time! Erm the other two haven't actually been used yet but I'm hoping to change the fabric on the one at the back soon (I've said that before!) and the one with the drawers needs something doing to it but I'm not sure what yet. I'm sure I can leave it another two years to think about it though!

3 comments:

Daisie said...

Love the one with the drawers :) x

Tweed Thoughts said...

I love these! Not excessive at all - I only have a sewing 'tin', so perhaps I should go find a basket too . . . :)

AliceAndFlorence said...

You can never have too many sewing boxes! I have three. One I found at a car boot sale, a round wicker basket, full of threads. Another box I found at a vintage fair, (I wrote about this in a recent blog,) and my most treasured sewing container is a red and white wicker box, that I received as a Christmas present when I was only five! To me finding a sewing box, and goodies inside is like finding buried treasure!