Monday 7 May 2012

A quick hello!

In the form of bullet points (well little lines but they will do!)

- I'm having lots of fun at Saltaire and have one more day to go today. Do come and say hello if you are nearby.

- Here are some slightly dodgy photographs of the bunting on my stall.



- It's made from my gift tags (why didn't I think of it before!) I've had great feedback about it from customers so it will be going into production soon.

- I love my smart phone! I can Tweet and take pictures to my hearts content. At one point yesterday I was chatting via Twitter to a lady who had a stall in the next room! We've been so busy that it's been hard to get away.

-Although I did manage to buy some new things - some as presents and some for me.

-My mini envelopes are doing really well - I had to make some rapidly yesterday as they had all sold!

-Over and out!

1 comment:

demeter83 said...

The stall looked fabulous! Very pretty, and seemed really busy as well!