Friday 30 December 2011

A bloggy review!

It's getting to that time of year where we all tend to look back on what has happened in the past 12 months and of course I am no exception. Over the past 12 months I have had 35,605 page views which seems quite a lot to me! I've gone through my analytics and have found the most popular blog posts over the past year. Most weren't written this year but they have been popular over the past 12 months!




Not surprisingly the top spot goes to the post that describes how to make your own padded envelopes. It's not surprising as it has been shared on lots of blogs!




The second spot goes to my post about a local fabric shop. Maybe it's because you can get fabric there for £1 a metre?




The third spot goes to the easy peasy jam recipe using a microwave. Very, very easy!




This next post is from 2007 and isn't it amazing to look back at your progress over the years? It's for a brooch tutorial and I think it was the first ever tutorial I did. I was going to delete it (as it's a bit naff) but if it's the 4th popular post looked at over the past year then it can stay!




Another tutorial and this one uses old Christmas cards to make garlands ready for next year! A good bit of reuse I think!




This post was all about a fair in Clitheroe and showed off my new chicken packaging too!




The next post deals with the raffle I held with Jo on behalf of the Japanese people affected by the earthquake and resulting tsunami.




And the last post (I could go on and on but I'd better not) is all to do with fashion - or my version of fashion anyway! It seems that people agree with me about red and green not being seen together!


So what have I learnt from this? That people like tutorials certainly so hopefully there will be more of those in 2012 :)


Come back tomorrow for a little look at my favourite makes from 2011.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

What a fun way to do a review. Looking forward to another year following along with you -hope 2012 is a boomer of a year !