Thursday 22 December 2011

Bargain :)

I spotted this fabulous 'Rainy Day' scarf in Oxfam today.

It is by Donna Wilson but I didn't know that when I spotted it across the shop - I was just drawn to the print and colours. I wandered over to have a look and peeked at the label. It said Donna Wilson and I was sure I knew the name but couldn't think why. I'd forgotten that I had been admiring her creatures for a while! Anyway for the princely sum of £4.99 it was mine. I had a look at her site when I got back and was slightly shocked to see that it retails at £45!! Bargain or what!?

Anya came with me and was very encouraging of my bargain find - she wowed in the right places when I told her how much it should have been. I think we have a future bargain hunter on our hands!

3 comments:

Leigh Shepherd said...

That is lovely! Amazing bargain.
I love her work, but this is especailly sweet - a bit Hockneyish too. Merry Christmas! xxx

Claire said...

what a bargain! Love it, too.

I dread seeing one of my pieces on ebay or in a charity shop. I think I'd weep!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Fab! I would have snapped this up too! :)