Thursday 13 October 2011

Some half made chickens

Well I promised you some photographs of half made chickens yesterday so here are some :) These will be heading to Birdcage Vintage in Skipton, North Yorkshire tomorrow along with some envelopes, gift tags and cards - all upcycled!



The chickens just need to be filled with rice and sewn up and they are ready to go. I meant to take a picture of them before they got their eyes sewn on but I got carried away while watching Homes Under The Hammer and forgot!

Check out some more Creative Spaces here - almost guaranteed not to have half sewn chickens :)

5 comments:

Emer said...

They look really cool, I like your fabric choices.

Girl_Industries said...

I love Homes under the Hammer, such a guilty pleasure. The song lyric/title puns are my favourite bit. It's quarter to ten so you've reminded me to get the kettle on and dig out some hand sewing to do before it starts!

WendyCarole said...

love the red and blue flowery one

Bron said...

They are so cute ...love the up-cycling too.

Ady said...

Aw - really great little chickens. I love them all.