Monday 10 October 2011

So which one?

The lovely people behind Dorothy and Theodore will be exhibiting at the Baby Show at Earls Court at the end of October and have asked some sellers to send in an example of their products for the stand. I have several chicken designs up on their site and have narrowed my selection to send, down to two. However, I need your help in deciding which one goes off to be admired by lots of people! Both are space themed but I can't decide which one - please help!

50's Astronaut

Kids In Space
I think I prefer Kids In Space but I'm not sure. Do let me know which one you prefer in the comments!

10 comments:

jojoebi-designs said...

difficult, but kids in space

dropstitch said...

It's a close call, but I think I prefer kids in space too. Don't think either chicken would let you down though!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Kids in space! The bright aqua blue and stars make it a winner for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Kids in Space I reckon

ohsewbeautiful said...

Kids in space :)

Tip Top said...

Kids in space too for me!

june at noon said...

I think Kids in Space, being a little bit brighter, is just a teeny bit more eye-catching, so that one gets my vote.

Anonymous said...

Kids in space is definitely more punchy -people will notice it and buy millions and millions of them and you'll be rich :)

Noreen said...

I vote for Kids in Space.

WendyCarole said...

yep kids in space