Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hahahahahaha - it's the muppet!

Linkwithin is great and I love using it on this blog (see bottom of the post to see what I'm talking about) but it can be a bit distracting. I spent the entire morning going through old posts and having a look at what I did this time last year etc. I have to laugh though as I came across these pictures of me with a fringe and I knew I had to share them again. Aren't I nice to let myself be ridiculed (again) for your enjoyment!

Yes I do look like a muppet and yes it has outgrown - thanks goodness! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Vintage from the Village said...

Fantastic- I was wondering how people did those link things- watch this space !!
Thank you for tip
Sue xx

Twiggy said...

I can spend ages reading my old posts. I was saying to Mr Twigs this morning, oo this time last year it was frosty and Twiglet had the lurgy!!
Twiggy x