Sunday 28 November 2010

Busy Sunday

At 9 o'clock this morning Matt was busy fixing our door through from the kitchen to the utility room.

Visitors to our house will most likely never have seen this door shut! The catch was broken and it wouldn't close so it inevitably became the place to hang the peg bag, coats etc etc. However it was very cold in our kitchen and the door being fixed and the cutting of the baseboard under the sink so it fit again has made the kitchen nice and warm! The addition of (a fixed) Sammy the Snake draught excluder has made it extra snuggly warm.

And while Matt was busy doing some DIY I managed to glue down lots of tags - some you will have seen before like the Robins and the balls of wool but the others are from a book called Emil and The Detectives. Once they have been photographed they will be listed :)

3 comments:

Islay said...

yay for draught excluders! I have somehow managed to delete my post on the one I made, but I love it :)

june at noon said...

Aw, isn't Sammy cute? I ought to make something of the like.

Tip Top said...

No more dodging the peg bag! I remember draught excluders - always snakes or sausage dogs!!