Thursday 14 October 2010

My Creative Space

Today I will be continuing what I started the other day. A lovely lady contacted me and asked if I would like some brochures that she had from fabric companies - of course I jumped at the chance! My favourites were these ones and as soon as I saw them I knew what they would be used for.

Can you see why I was so pleased?
Out came the pinking shears. I do have a set just for cutting paper with that I got at a Vide Grenier in France for one euro. They couldn't cut fabric if they tried hence why they were one euro!
And here is what I made!




Some greetings cards. The colours aren't as wishy washy as they look here in the photographs. I made them by turning the 'squares' into stickers and doing a fake running stitch around the edge. The flowers cards I make sell really well at fairs so I'm hoping these go down well too. If not then I have some fancy cards to send out to people :)

For more Creative Spaces (who might have less wishy washy photographs!) visit the lovely Kirsty.

6 comments:

belinda marshall said...

ooh, 'squares' are the thing at the moment! these are great :)

Emily said...

The cards look great :o)

Twiggy said...

Ooo they are nice. What sort of sticker machine have you got, cos I quite fancy one.
twiggy x

A Thrifty Mrs said...

So much prettiness. What a kind person too. I love just pouring over those booklets so it's great to hear someone is making use of them.

Thanks for your comment on my blog blackmail post the other day. The support I had means a lot.
Oh and I'm having a giveaway.

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty :D

june at noon said...

I love them! They're just the perfect touch, especially for the crafty type!