Friday 1 October 2010

Happy October or Worlds Most Boring Blog Post!

I tend to write my blog posts the night before they go up so I'm typing this whilst feeling sick (and having been sick once - blurgh) I'm hoping by the time you read this in the morning I will be feeling better as I have a huge day of work planned.


What we have here is my google analytics page for all of my sites - look at the second to right column - they are all green which means that visitors to all of my sites are up :) I haven't seen them all green for a long time - 3 would be green and the others would be red! I think that if you click on the image it will open it up as a larger image for you - if you are interested that is! My Folksy stats are up 221% and I know a lot of that is down to participating in September Stars. I'm ready now for the October listing club! If you don't have google analytics set up then you should do - it's really interesting to see where traffic comes from and there is lots of information out there to help you read it and see what all the different bits actually mean!

Sorry if this is a bit of a boring post but as I said at the start I am not feeling well and the thought of editing pictures to add to this post makes me feel even more unwell. I'll edit this post in the morning to let you know how I'm feeling :) If you are interested that it........


Feeling much better now and work day is commencing :)

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I hope you are feeling better today!


Congrats on all the traffic going up! Mine for Etsy & my website have also gone up. I worked REALLY hard on SEO over the past few months, so I am pleased that all the work paid off!

WendyCarole said...

hope you are feeling better now