Wednesday 8 September 2010

Lovely lovely mention!


A lovely lady I know online informed me the other day that I was mentioned in Sew Hip (a UK based sewing magazine) Oooooooh I thought! It turns out that Michelle from the oh so fantastic Craftsville has been interviewed by them and she was asked to mention which articles on Craftsville were her favourite.

Can you guess who was mentioned?? Can you?? I'll bet you can't!

And I'm mentioned first :D :D :D The mention is in the Do It Yourself section and is the tutorial for my padded envelopes which you can find on Craftsville here. If you click on the photograph you can see the text better. And apologies for the awful photographs - they were taken late last night!

I'm thrilled to be mentioned in a national magazine even if it is only a tiny mention :) Thanks Michelle!

6 comments:

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Oooh - that's super - what a lovely thing to be suprised with! Good for you. x

jojoebi-designs said...

and to think it took someone in Japan to let you know LOL. Congrats.

Claire said...

Wooohoooo! Fame! :)

Tip Top said...

Who-hooooo!

WendyCarole said...

how exciting :):):)

Twiggy said...

Well done you !! Can I have your autograph :)
Twiggy x