Friday 24 September 2010

Come and see me in Ilkley!

Tomorrow I will be in Ilkley at The Arts Market in Riddings Hall which is just behind the huge church (Christchurch I think) on The Grove in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.



Feel free to come and see me and if you buy something (and tell me that you read my blog) then you will get a free set of gift tags - you choose which ones you want! For free! Even if you buy something of lesser value :) Just tell me you read my blog, buy something and you'll get some free tags!

5 comments:

CandiWare said...

art markit cook have fun and good luck :)

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Won't be in the area unfortunately, but hope you have a good day and meet lots of lovely bloggers!

Twiggy said...

Good luck, I love Ilkley. Sadly I can't come and buy as I've got to dig up my onions tomorrow!! My life is sooooo glam.
twiggy x

PS Word verif is imbrat - hey !!

Dawn said...

Hope it went well at the market and you made lots of pennies! xx

Tweed Thoughts said...

Good luck with your fair Lynsey! :)