Sunday 25 July 2010

What a lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

We had such a fun afternoon yesterday at the Leeds Scrapstore - we all went, Matt, me and the girls and met up with lots of lovely people such as Kirsten, Mich, Tracey and others including Louise who runs the scrapstore. We managed a good rummage through the stock, a good natter and of course, some tea and cake! The girls also had a rummage and then made things with what they had found.

There are lots of lovely bins and shelves to rummage through.

There are lots of things to look at - I love that heron!

Look at the giraffe and the chandeliers.

I was good and resisted the buttons (but didn't resist some fabulous fabric!)

Kirsten and Matt having a good natter!

Two busy crafters!

It was a great day out and come Septemeber when I will have full school days to myself I will venture over again :)

9 comments:

theothermousie said...

Oooh - what a fabulous place & indeed what a fabulous time you had - I'm jealous! Plus impressed by your purchasing restraint too! Well done ; ) xx

cupcakejojo said...

Wow! What a fantastic place to visit.........I'm slightly green with envy! Lol :)

Unknown said...

What a fab place! wish I could have come :( had the builders in mending me shed roof had to empty the shed, hubby would have binned the lot :)

Pambi said...

oh wow where is that? NO! don't tell me........well ok go on then..but wait till after my holiday......oh looks like my idea of heaven!

Tina Peacock said...

What a wonderful place to spend some time hunting! Wish we had a place like that near here xx

june at noon said...

I so need a scrap store! How nice that you could enjoy it as a family.

Twiggy said...

We are members of Leeds Scrapstore isn't it fab? They always give Twiglet lots of goodies so he loves it of course. I love having a good old rummage there and the folks are just lovely aren't they?
Twiggy x
PS We usually visit and then call in at Kirkstall Abbey just down the road for a look round and an ice cream !!

Unknown said...

I'd never heard of that place before! so sick I couldn't make it. please please do another one!

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! Good girl resisting the buttons!!