Thursday 18 March 2010

My Creative Space

I started early in my creative space this morning making these cakes - they look a little flat because I wanted to ice them.

Note to self - buy a decent icing set before attempting this again - they came out ok but I had lots of icing oooozing through the bag all over my hands (it was a kids one the girls had got for Christmas!)

I have also been making shortbread but I can't show you the finished items as they are for a birthday gift. Photo's tomorrow when the presents have been delivered!

I am continuing my gift tag re-stocking and it is very boring! I am getting on with it but they take a long time to make from scratch. I only have 88 sets (880 tags) to go! Wish me luck!!!

For more creative spacers check out Kootoyoo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm, they look so yummy!
please can you tell me how do you make cupcakes flat? I always have to cut the 'pointy' bit after baking to have them flat :o/

june at noon said...

That's certainly a lot of tags. I know what you mean--those repetitive jobs are necessary but not very exciting after a while.

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Cakes look scrummy! Good luck with the tags, I'm back into making slippers for Easter & somehow my inspiration seems to have taken a few days off
Jenny x

Absolutely Small said...

Those cupcakes look delicious! What did you top them with? They're so cute!