Sunday 7 February 2010

I promised you their close ups...

.....when they were listed so here are some of the contenders for Britain's Next Top Chicken Model!

60's Flower model and her portfolio can be found over here. Her main wish in life is for world peace.

Tweed chicken also has a portfolio over at the same place as 60's flower although she is getting more interest at the moment. Her wish in life is also world peace.

Flowery chick has signed with a different modelling agency and can be found here. Bet you can't guess what her wish is - yep, world peace!

More on the other finalists once they have decided on their agencies :)

12 comments:

linda b said...

Wo0t... Tweedie is looking gooood. Although, I can see 60's Flower Girl giving her a run for her money.

NattieNoodle said...

Hey, I would like to give you the Sunshine award. Cute chooks :D

http://nattienoodle.blogspot.com/

Chloe said...

Flower Power! 60's chick gets my vote (^_^)

Tweedy bird id very photogenic mind you!

It'll be a close one! :o)

Chloe x

Tweed Thoughts said...

Stunning girls - hope there's no squawking in the wings, hehe :)

Quernus Crafts said...

I'm delighted to be the proud owner of 60s Flower chicken - very happily filled with quinoa, the healthy alternative to rice :)

Anonymous said...

oh my what a wonderful collection of lovelies x

Tania said...

You can just tell, they would all do great swimsuit!

june at noon said...

Oh, Tweedie is still my favorite. So. Hard. To Resist!

june at noon said...

Oh. Oops. I clicked over to the shop, just for a look-see, and somehow little Tweedie ended up in my shopping cart! Oh dear.

Teresa said...

These are just TOO adorable!!

Emily said...

Love it! Especially the agencies they signed up with... Wonder how they chose who to go with...

~~**sKySiE**~~ said...

I think Tweedie Chicken is def a winner! Love love love it