Tuesday 18 August 2009

Here's what I am doing


Meme from the lovely Pip at Meet Me At Mikes and photograph from Sarahabnett.

Making :
A big present for my nephews birthday in 2 weeks! Hoping it gets finished!
Cooking :
Some banana bread
Drinking :
Fruit tea - as ever!
Reading:
Catching up on last weeks papers and magazines. No book at the moment.
Wanting:
Re-runs of Dr Who
Looking:
At the Cuteable Flickr pool a lot
Playing:
Lots of dressing up games with the girls
Wasting:
time on the computer - but I am reading nice blogs!
Sewing:
the above present for my nephew
Wishing:
that I had much more time to make things
Enjoying:
the fact that it isn't raining and that my girls aren't back at school yet
Waiting: for the weekend when we will be meeting up with friends from Uni
Liking:
fellow crafty people and their generosity
Wondering:
if a parcel I'm expecting will arrive this week
Hoping: to have nice weather this weekend
Marvelling: at the fact that my little girl is nearly at nursery part time!
Needing:
more time in the week
Smelling:
fresh washing in off the line
Wearing:
a simple back dress
Following:
I don't follow - I'm a leader. Hahahahahahahahahahaahah!!
Noticing:
that the garden needs weeding
Knowing:
that I need to write some Cuteable posts
Thinking:
that I'll sit and sew instead
Feeling:
happy
Bookmarking: some tutorials for Christmas gift ideas

Opening: a parcel that I picked up from the sorting office this morning
Giggling: at photographs from the VW Festival last weekend
Feeling: happy and content
Loving: my life at the moment

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Fab!

Petit Filoux said...

You seem very happy, it's always nice to read a post like that!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

This post left me feeling happy. It had such a nice feel about it.